Dear Sister Holmes

After countless hours of doctors appointments, dentist appointments, filling out paperwork, and patiently waiting, (like two months waiting...) the beloved white envelope finally found it's way into my mailbox on August 27th. I anxiously waited in front of my window watching for the mailman for a good 30-45 minutes, while he sat on his phone instead of leaving. So, as soon as he pulled away, I ran over there to find the anticipated call sitting in my mailbox!


I invited all my friends and family to be there when I opened it, (which was the next day) and I'm so glad I did. I honestly was SO NERVOUS to open the dang thing. Like, to the point I actually didn't want to and instead just tell everyone to go home. But don't worry, I opened it. 


I was overwhelmed with love and support on my call, and it calmed my nervous tremendously. 

FLORIDA HERE I COME! 

ps- the song Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) by Hillsong UNITED (the song used in the video) is my favorite. It is such an incredible song, and really gets my spiritual blood pumpin. haha So, you're welcome. 
You can listen to the full song here.

No comments :

Post a Comment