The Ogden Utah Temple


On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 I was able to go through this magnificent building for the first time! The Ogden, Utah temple was rededicated on Sunday, September 21 by President Thomas S. Monson, and was open to the members use on Tuesday, September 22. I was so blessed to be able to go through the second day it was open, and what a wonderful experience it was!

I had so many family members there supporting me, and it was such a great experience. I'm so grateful for such a beautiful place of refuge from the world! This is a milestone I have been preparing for my entire life, and I'm so proud of my accomplishment. The temple truly is the House of the Lord.

To learn more about LDS Temples, go HERE


Only a small portion of the family there sharing this special day with me!

I took this at the Salt Lake Temple, but it's just too cool not to put on this post!

President Monson said, "As we go to the holy house, as we remember the covenants we make therein, we will be able to bear every trial and overcome each temptation. The temple provides purpose for our lives. It brings peace to our souls--not the peace provided by men but the peace promised by the Son of God when He said, 'Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your hear be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

If you are preparing to enter, have it as a future goal, or are clearing up personal issues to be able to re-enter, PLEASE KEEP GOING. The blessings of the temple are unlike anything else. Keep it as your goal, and always have it in sight!

No comments :

Post a Comment