Wk #75: Happy Saturday :)

Empanadas in honor of Elder Holmes
Time!! It goes so fast!!!

We taught SO MANY INCREDIBLE PEOPLE this week!!! I can't even begin to express how I feel! We were blessed with TEN new investigators.. all of which are extremely solid. What a miracle!! We were able to teach some incredibly inspired lessons and were most definitely led by the spirit. 
School was back in session this week, so the campus was full of happy people! 

Dinner with the sisters!
Derek at the temple
The week started off wonderfully as Derek spoke in Sacrament Meeting about his conversion and his temple experience. What an amazing convert. No doubt he's got some awesome things ahead of him. We also were told that "President Duke from the Orlando Temple Presidency spoke at Panama City Stake Conference of meeting Derek at the temple and was so impressed with his going that far to do that work after just a few months of being a member!" :) What a happy thing to hear!

We also are teaching the #2 point guard in the nation.. and he just signed with Wichita St... and he's SO HUMBLE! His lessons have been some of the most powerful I've experienced! His dad passed away in 2012 and there is no doubt in my mind that his dad is preparing him for the gospel. We are hoping to set a baptismal date with him this week!! 

On St. Patrick's Day we went to a Cuban restaraunt and I got an EMPANADA in honor of ELDER HOLMES!!! I was so excited when I saw it on the menu that I HAD to get it. We had a great time with the other sisters. 

So much happened this week that I can't remember any of it right now. haha I'm so sorry! Scattered email. But it truly was an incredible week. 

If you haven't already, check out the new easter initiative! it's my favorite!!!


LOVE YA'LL!!!
Sister Holmes
 
Reunited and it feels so GOOD!


 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment